Whether you are an indivdual investor or own multiple residential properties, MacPherson Real Estate will properly assess tenant qualifications, maintain your property, convey the ever-changing landlord and tenant legislation, and closely follow local market trends that ultimately affect your investment.
For the management and leasing of single family homes, condominiums, and townhomes MacPherson Real Estate will:
· Evaluate your property, including potential income estimates.
· Obtain and oversee the completion of all necessary documents.
· Review and process non-resident submissions.
· Provide ongoing property assessments to maximize revenue opportunities.
· Oversee the rental process including fielding inquiries and hosting showings to qualified, prospective parties.
· Conduct thorough applicant screening through credit reports and reference histories.
· Negotiate rental contracts including rates, terms and renewals.
· Coordinate tenant move in.
· Liaise with tenants on your behalf regarding all matters related to the property.
· Provide 24-hour emergency contact and care.
· Collect and record all income and expenses using “trust accounting” procedures.
· Oversee the payment of expenses.
· Provide monthly income and expense statements.
· Extend preferred rates on some property expenses.
· Develop and execute targeted strategies to market your property.
· Work in collaboration with industry colleagues to expand tenant searches for the property.
· Arrange and oversee repairs, maintenance, and contractual services as required.
· Purchase equipment and supplies deemed necessary to maintain the value of the property.
Ron and Dale Boyd
Please contact us for a current schedule of Residential Leasing and Property Management fees.
We will be pleased to provide you with a no-obligation, free evaluation of your residential property.Call Rob MacPherson 778-882-0211 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org