Residential Property Management in Vancouver | Residential Property Manager
Keeping a non-principle property up to your high standards, especially in your absence, is a commitment requiring time, market and legal knowledge, tenant relations, and judgement. A property manager takes the anxiety out of the process and makes investment ownership effortless.
Whether you are an indivdual investor or own multiple properties, MacPherson Real Estate will properly assess tenant qualifications, maintain your property, convey the ever-changing landlord and tenant legislation, and closely follow local market trends that ultimately affect your investment.
For the management and leasing of single family homes, condominiums, and townhomes MacPherson Real Estate will:
Administration and Management for your Property
- Evaluate your property, including potential income estimates.
- Obtain and oversee the completion of all necessary documents.
- Review and process non-resident submissions.
- Provide ongoing property assessments to maximize revenue opportunities.
Tenant Services for Property Rentals
- Oversee the rental process including fielding inquiries and hosting showings to qualified, prospective parties.
- Conduct thorough applicant screening through credit reports and reference histories.
- Negotiate rental contracts including rates, terms and renewals.
- Coordinate tenant move in.
- Liaise with tenants on your behalf regarding all matters related to the property.
- Provide 24-hour emergency contact and care.
- Collect and record all income and expenses using "trust accounting" procedures.
- Oversee the payment of expenses.
- Provide monthly income and expense statements.
- Extend preferred rates on some property expenses.
Marketing Your Property
- Develop and execute targeted strategies to market your property.
- Work in collaboration with industry colleagues to expand tenant searches for the property.
Maintenance of Your Property
- Arrange and oversee repairs, maintenance, and contractual services as required.
- Purchase equipment and supplies deemed necessary to maintain the value of the property.
" Rob MacPherson was the lease manager for our home in West Vancouver for 2 ½ years while we lived abroad. Facing "difficult" tenants (I had picked them) he resolutely undertook to represent our best interests at all times. He was most diligent and ultimately saved us a fair sum of money. We have recommended Rob to friends who feel the same way. We have now sold the house and most sincerely appreciate the peace of mind that Rob has given us through his most capable lease management of our home."
Ron and Dale Boyd, West Vancouver
Please contact us for a current schedule of Residential Leasing and Property Management fees.
We will be pleased to provide you with a no-obligation, free evaluation of your residential property.